As a social media consultant, my business is to bring you more business. By developing customized strategies, goals and outcomes for your web presence, I will help create an active online community that increases awareness for your brand and brings in new business.
People are drawn to thriving communities. My objective is to engage your customers in the social media space with interesting and relevant content that conveys the mission, values and personality of your company while also driving word of mouth marketing.
I offer a number of services for businesses, nonprofits, churches and agencies. Some of those are:
- social media strategy (planning, development and implementation)
- online community management
- content strategy and content creation
- social media training
- social media/website audit
- management of social media ad campaigns
- copywriting and copy editing
So why should you hire me? Because I have a proven track record of success in social media.
> For an international nonprofit organization, my social media and content strategies and management have helped achieve the following:
- Quadrupled readership of the blog
- Doubled traffic to the organization’s website
- Increased Facebook page Likes to over 41,000 (a 40% growth)
- Increased Facebook page reach to 450,000 people
- Managed ad campaigns that resulted in over 60% conversion rates
- Grew Twitter following by over 80%
> Working as a contractor for SE2, a Denver public relations firm, I developed an extensive content strategy plan for the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment which was implemented to launch a major smoking cessation campaign on Facebook.
> On contract with a local marketing firm, I conducted a social media audit for a major video game company, which included consulting to improve the social media presence for a number of their mobile games, including a #1 selling app on iTunes.
> For a local Denver band, I have grown their number of Facebook page Likes by 71% and increased their Facebook page reach to 3,800 people.
Please contact me to learn more about what I can do for your business or organization.